Thursday, July 9, 2015

watermelon punch art two ways

It's been that kind of week where Watch it Wednesday happens on a Thursday!  :-)

I haven't done a video for a while and I wanted to do a quick one for you today.  It just shows two different ways of making a punch art watermelon.




Here is a close up of the cards:

This is the one that I made for Diva Dinner invites.  It was CASE'd from my friend LeeAnn Greff.  I've put the supply list below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



This is a card we are making tonight at our Team S.T.I.C get together.  CASE'd from a fellow demonstrator Ronda W.  The supply list will be below.  
Hope you enjoy some summer crafting and socializing!  Don't forget to check my events schedule to get in on my summer classes.   Want some stampin supplies?  Then click on any of the images in the supply list to take you to my online store. 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment