Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Playtime!

I had a little playtime with my daughter this past weekend.  We went to my friend and fellow Team S.T.I.C girl Zahra's kids class.

I originally started running kids classes so that my daughter and I could enjoy some crafting fun with her friends but somehow the last kids class was super busy and I wasn't able to really give her any attention.  So, I was really excited when I found out Zahra's class was at a time when I was actually available.  Off Michelle and I went to enjoy a Kids Can Craft class where I didn't have to organize or teach.
Here's one of the cute crafts we made.  I can't believe I don't have the Berry Basket die!  It's so cute!
We used the sale-a-bration Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper as a trim and the Best Day Ever Stamp set for the tag.

Here's this week's Watch it Wednesday Video highlighting the Berry Basket Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment