Saturday, December 20, 2014

Turbo Christmas crafting

Yes, it's that time of year.  I've finished up with my stampin' classes for 2014 and then I kick into high gear for my own personal and family crafting.
Kevin always is looking for gifts to give his staff.  This year he decided on gift cards so we whipped up these little gift card holders.  It's the one time of year that Kevin and I craft together since at least he has the courtesy to help as they are for his work. 




These cute little gift card holders were made using the envelope punch board (idea case'd from Julie Davison)
I just used the gift card sizing which was written write on the punch board and then made a little belly band.  So easy!
Get all the supplies you need.  Click on the image below to take you to my online store.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Speaking of turbo Christmas crafting, my last TV segment with Rogers Daytime felt like a race as I was told that this crafting segment was "squeezed" into an already full program so I only had 5 minutes.
I was moving as fast as I could...amid the reminders from the host that I only had 5 minutes!
Just wanted to share some crafty inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment