Sunday, December 7, 2014

Catalogue kick off fun

Wednesday was a fun evening. Stampin up is getting ready to bring out a new mini catalogue and to help demonstrators get ready they held a catalogue kickoff event in Columbus but live streamed it to theaters around North America. We were lucky that a theater in etobicoke was picked as a streaming site. Many Team S.T.I.C girls were able to attend so it was extra fun. We got to oooooh and Ahhh over the samples they showed on the screen and we got a new stamp set and catalogues when leaving. Yippee!
Here's Zahra winning prize patrol and showing off her winning band colour. That's an extra stamp set for her!

And of course though I'm totally behind on my Christmas cards and still preparing private classes, I couldn't resist playing with the new stamp set we were given called One Tag Fits All 


You can't really tell in this pictures but I filled the highlighted lights with rhinestones.  It's very shiny and goes well with the silver glimmer.
I CAN NOT WAIT to share the spring catalogue with you along with all the great projects that can be made with it.  Make sure to register for my customer appreciation event on Dec. 28th and/or Stamp Camp.  Time to play and get ready for all those spring occasions!


No comments:

Post a Comment