Friday, September 19, 2014

Home for the Holidays day 2

The hospitality room was decked out with Christmas decorations and treats.  This cute sign let us know that we could take a mug and fill it with treats.

Of course the treats were in beautiful containers and every single jar had a different beautiful tag created using Stampin' Up! products. 



I spent most of the day sitting in the hospitality room, listening to Christmas music and chatting with friends and eating.  I admit I ate all day.  I had a big breakfast, then ate candy then they brought an unbelievable cheese, cold cut and nut platter.  The hotel staff told me that the almonds came from Spain.  They sure were the most amazing almonds I have ever eaten. 

What's fun is that even the hotel staff dressed for our theme.  


Did I mention the beautiful handmade tags everywhere?


The true highlight of the day was the evening swap.  We all stood in a giant line taking over most of the main floor of the hotel.  In an organized fashion, we all traded cards with each other one at a time.  The swap cards were AMAZING!!!   (Please make sure to RSVP for my Sweet and Simple Class on Sept. 25th 7pm and you'll get to see some of these cards in person!!!)


After the swap we enjoyed milk and cookies.  

Of course there were a few gifts during the day.  I love the cute packaging on this one!!


I am having such a blast here.  If any of the projects inspired you, make sure to buy all you need on my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment