Thursday, July 17, 2014

Inspire Create Share 2014: Stampin' Up! convention Wednesday

Been waiting all week for today...at 3:30am I left home in the dark to go to the airport to head off to Salt Lake City for the annual Stampin' Up! convention.  This year they've decided to not call it convention.  It's actually called: Inspire Create Share 2014.  (but everyone still calls it convention.)
Anyway, as usual, I've been busy up to the last minute and didn't finish all my little gifts and swaps. What does that mean?  Stampin' in an airplane.  If you look closely you can see I was forced to stamp on that little fold out tray on the airplane.  Not the best environment but I was still pleased how everything turned out.  Fortunately there was no crazy turbulance!
What makes convention super special is the people of course.  This year, three Team S.T.I.C girls are here to enjoy the fun.  

The evening started out with check in and bag pick up and little welcome party that had desserts and drinks.  The party was themed all around My Paper Pumpkin.  We got to learn more about this awesome crafting subscription program, got September paper pumpkin kit to play with and we just generally visited with friends new and old. 

Can't miss a photo and chat opportunity with Shelli Gardner (CEO)


Here's a couple of cards I've already received. 


Official events start tomorrow.  Stay tuned to hear all the news!


1 comment: