Monday, July 14, 2014

Craftin' like crazy!!

There are no words to express the intensity of craftiness that has been going on these past two weeks.  The Kids Can Craft Camp was exhilarating, fast paced, fun, and challenged my creative side.  Every day I was designing and cutting and thinking how to up the cuteness factor and fun for the kids.  At the end of this first camp week my partner Zahra and I were so proud of all the kids and the awesome projects they made. After such a busy week, there's no rest for this stamper...I will be heading off to the annual Stampin' Up! convention this week and I wanted to make sure I was ready for Christmas in July and Sweet and simple class on July 24th before I left.
Now some of you may be wondering how I can do a Christmas in July class when the holiday mini doesn't go live until September 1st.
Well, you'll have to come to the class to see how I used the regular catalogue sets to make Christmas themed cards.  Come to the class to see the versatility of some stamp sets that can be used for everyday occasions and Christmas ones too! RSVP today.
I did make one card using a set that Stampin' Up! released this month as a sneak peek from the holiday catalogue.  This stamp set is called Beauty of the Season.  Purchase it now on my online store. Check out the flyer for this stamp set HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment