Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wisteria Elegance

Here's a beautiful stamp set called: Elementary Elegance.  This was the first one that caught my eye when I first started browsing the sale-a-bration catalogue.  I like how that curly label punch fits right inside.
I wanted to make a simple card that could be made quickly and easily.  This is what I came up with.
  I finally used the flirtatious fabric that I had been hoarding.  (I bought it to sew a swap bag.  Sadly, the fear of sewing overcame me and I never did end up sewing the bag so I gave myself permission to use it on my cards!)
I bought the fabric months ago but you can earn it free during sale-a-bration!  Don't forget, you get one free sale-a-bration item with every $60 you spend starting January 24th!
Want to come and check out my leadership swaps and play with some new sale-a-bration things?  Make sure you contact me to come out to my sweet and simple class this month on January 26th.  7:00pm.  You get to make 4 cards for $15 or free with $30 purchase.  Bring a friend, make a double set!  Come out out!  I'd love to share my enthusiasm with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment