Monday, January 16, 2012

Outlined Occasions Bling

As promised, here's another sale-a-bration sample.  This one uses the up and coming sale-a-bration Exclusive set called: Outlined Occasions.
I used up my very last piece of silver glimmer paper on this card.  Good thing the silver glimmer paper has carried over and is still available for purchase even though the holiday mini is gone.
This card also uses the cute everyday enchantement brads...another sale-a-bration exclusive.  In fact, you can earn the brads, ribbon and co-ordinating stamp set FREE with your qualifying workshop or private class!
I LOVE sale-a-bration.  It is my very favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year.  I love free stamps!

I am going to schedule one post for when I"m gone in Texas just in case I can't blog when I'm away. (but I really hope I can!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment