Saturday, December 24, 2011

Red is Right on!

Just thought I would share more samples I have been creating using my new occasions mini products.  I love this little mini catalogue.  It is full of beautiful colours and of course some new fun "toys"
Here's a super simple card that you can re-create in a jiffy.  It uses the Take it to Heart stamp set and the twitterpated dsp.  So fast and easy.


This one below uses a stamp set that I got way back but never got around to mounting because Christmas crafting hit.  This set is called "The Best of Everything".  It's such a cute little set and has pictures and words which I love.  It just means you don't have to reach for anything else.  You can complete a card or two or three with just one set.

I dressed it up with the new cherry cobbler dazzling details and the pleated satin ribbon which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!



I am having so much fun playing with all my new things.  If you want to get a great discount on Stampin' Up! products and get all sorts of special perks, consider joining the Stampin' Up! family.  Sale-a-bration is just around the corner and I promise the sale-a-bration starter kit opportunity is amazing!
If you want to see more of the wonderful occasions mini products in action, make sure you come out on Dec. 29th anytime after 4:00pm.  I'd love to see you!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.  I know I don't say it enough but you all mean so much to me and make my "job" as a demonstrator so amazingly fun and rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment