Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another occasions mini creation


As promised, here is another creation using the new occasions mini stamp set called Apothecary Art.




  I had some left over paper and scraps from a previous team make n take and I used it to create this card.  I LOVE how Stampin' Up! sells their stamps in sets.  This set includes some beautiful images but it also includes a couple of sentiments that fit right into the banner. Excellent!
I coloured in the image using my blender pen and the old olive and tangerine tango ink pads. I added some interest using the colour spritzer tool and sponging around the edges.  Here's a close up.
I couldn't finish the card without adding some embellishment...the antique brad and scallop polka dotted ribbon seemed just right.
Happy 3 days before Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment