Friday, October 21, 2011

It's about fun and friends

Just thought I would share a card that I am doing this weekend at an upcoming workshop. 

Keep it fast and keep it simple.  That's my motto with workshop cards because who wants to come to a workshop to be stressed out with complicated projects?  Not me.  I'm thinking all the guests could use a sweet and simple thank you card.  It uses the punch posy set and the pocketful of posies dsp.  The sentiment comes from the short and sweet stamp set.  The colours I used are pear pizzazz, daffodil delight and night of navy.


Since I was going to be talking about workshops at our Team S.T.I.C meeting yesterday night, I used it as a team make n take too.
As well, one of my downline, prepared a fun game where we were given envelopes with random bits of paper and she put out random stamp sets and embellishment and we were supposed to make a card in 5 minutes.  It's amazing how fast five minutes goes by!  Here's what I came up with.  Excuse the crookedness...I know.  It really looks handmade!  :-)

It's not too late to take advantage of the amazing offer this month.  Join the Stampin' Up! family and get the Big Shot or $125 of whatever you want, FREE.  This promotion is only good until the end of the month.  I'd love to see you at our next team meeting!  We have FUN!

I also wanted to share with you a blog post from Shelli Gardner CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up!
She turned 50 this month.  I actually received an e-mail from the home office asking me to send a birthday card so that they could give it to her.  Of course, I totally missed the deadline for sending the birthday card but it was fun to read her blog post about her day.
Being a part of the Stampin' Up! family is not just about stamps, it's about relationships and that's what I love.
http://www.soshelli.com/so-shelli-blog/2011/10/19/a-day-of-sweet-surprises.html

No comments:

Post a Comment