Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fast Invites

 I was whipping up some invites for my next Stampin' Up! family night which is on Oct. 30th at 7:30pm.  Whipping up cards means that I use whatever scraps I have left over from past workshops and classes.  I was so proud that I was able to make 7 cards in about 45 minutes.  This card uses the borderlines stamp set.  It is a stamp set that I never even noticed in the new catalogue but they gave it to me in one of my classes at convention and now I lOVE it.  I managed to do this card without the stamp a ma jig too.


This card probably looks familiar since it is using the same components from another card I made.  (you know, the whole using scraps thing...)  I like how the repetition stamping gives the illusion of movement for the bird.  Yeah, Elements of Style stamp set again.  You really can not go wrong with this set. 



A free big shot or $125 free product is too good a promotion to not consider so that's why I"m doing another family night.  Hope you can come! RSVP required please!  genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment