Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Long time no post



Wow! Sorry I haven't blogged in ages. I have started many times but failed to complete anything because I have been stressed out. Yes. I do get stressed out. I don't get stressed about doing back to back stamping workshops. I don't get stressed about meeting new people or going new places (like convention) but my kids going back to school is enough to send me loopy. Fortunately I've been doing this back to school thing for a couple of years so at least I know my crabby stress is only short lived. Once the nightmares about forgetting to pick up a child or worrying which day is what extracurricular class stop, I'll be just fine. Sigh. My poor husband does not remember this happens to me every year and therefore is always stunned that he can not do anything right. For example yesterday he went grocery shopping and brought home a cantalope. I snapped at him and said "you are the buyer of the cantalope and I am always the cutter of the cantalope". Can you tell I'm feeling a little overburdened right now? Yes, the thought of cutting fruit as an additional thing on my to do list just seemed too much.


Well, I don't have any cards to share today (because I want to save some of the surprises for my Holiday Showcase class on Sunday). I really want to share about my family vacation that we went on at the end of August. We went to Disneyworld. I love Disneyworld. One day I will share some of the adventures we had but for now here are a couple of pictures.




Since I discovered the amazing Disney Dining plan on our trip last year, I have been obsessed about eating food at Disney. I understand that people go to disney for the world class attractions. I love the world class rides and attractions but I love the food too. Doesn't this look great? Plus I didn't have to bake it (not that I would know how anyway)







Here's the kids pumped up after watching a 3D movie with Michael Jackson!?

And then here's one with Tigger and Kevin.


1 comment:

  1. Gen, I so understand your "cantaloupe" story. When I first had Jordan someone sent me a fruit basket with a pineapple. You don't want to know how much I resented that pineapple!!!! I just had a baby and you're sending me work!!! Here's hoping the first day of school went well.

    ReplyDelete