Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally...convention make n take!






So, Stampin' Up! convention was in July. They had very fancy and detailed make n takes. I suppose when there are 3000 experienced crafters in one place, they felt they had to make the make n takes impossibly long and detailed.



Anyway, since I couldn't get anywhere near finished at convention, I brought all the supplies home and today was the day I finished them! It was so satisfying. I love the outcome. Here is a banner/card display.



Here's a close up of some of the elements:









I love the timeless portrait dsp and co-ordinating fabric. I also wouldn't have thought of the color combo that the cards use: more mustard, lucky limeade, island indigo and cherry cobbler.




I was so desperate to stamp today. I have so many holiday projects and class ideas floating in my mind I can not stand it! I think I need 4 days straight of crafting to get through everything I want to try. Alas, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon but I was thankful the kids played well today so I could get some crafting done. (the basement is a gigantic mess of toys but that's beside the point)




Finally cracked open a holiday mini catalogue set called: Stitched Stockings. It's got a co-ordinating punch so I had to buy it (of course)




Doesn't the silver glimmer paper pack a punch!? This card is going to stand out on anybody's mantle!







Please please come to my holiday showcase class. I have so many things to show you! Make sure you RSVP so I have supplies for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment