Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A season of crumminess

I have been meaning to sit down and make cards for a few friends. This card is for a friend who has been going through a bunch of really hard things over the past few years. I would call it a really crummy season in her life. I just know things are going to turn around. I have faith that she will experience a season of peace soon. In the meantime, I wanted to make something to encourage her a little bit. The inside sentiment says: it will get better.






I make things all the time but even for me it takes that little bit of extra intentionality to make something for someone in particular...just to show them I care


Here's the card details: the card base is marina mist with tangerine tango cardstock and then the retiring greenhouse gala dsp. The circle is that huge punch (sorry can't remember the size...2 3/4" maybe?) and the strip is from the perfectly polka dots simply scrappin kit. The FYI stamp set is retiring but seemed perfect for this occasion.


I hope you can find some time to sit down and make something for someone you care about.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this layout Gen! I feel a case coming on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thank you so much. Believe it or not, I actually came up with this layout from my brain!!! I didn't CASE anyone this time. I know, shocking.

    ReplyDelete