Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Free Stampin' Dollars!


I love sitting down and updating everyone's customer cards. What is a customer card you ask? Here's the scoop: When anyone places their second order with me, I automatically start a customer card. Each customer card has 20 squares. Every $20 purchase gets a "punch" on the card. Once your card is full, you get a $25 gift certificate from me to use for any Stampin' Up! purchases.
The card also has 5 squares. I will punch one square for every $10 or more class you attend. When these 5 squares are full, you will get a free class pass. Here's the best part: the cards never expire and as soon as one card fills up, I start another one.
It's that easy! I just keep the cards together in my drawer so that no one loses their card or forgets to bring it to the club meeting or whatever. I get to give out more gift certificates that way. I've heard from other demonstrators that customers kept losing their cards when they did this program. So my solution is to keep them all together and safe in my drawer. If you want to know how close you are to getting your $25 gift certificate, just ask me.
So, the picture of the six cards above are the cards that I am giving to 6 people with their $25 gift certificate inside. I love giving away these free stampin' dollars. It's my way of saying thank you for your loyalty to me. I appreciate the privlege of being your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment