Sunday, November 21, 2010

Craft Show Experience

So, I've now had my first Craft Show Vendor experience. It's been something I've been wanting to try for a while but wasn't sure if it was worth the time and money investment. However, I know a lot of Stampin' Up! demonstrators do craft shows regularly but it's not something that I had ever tried. Here's the picture of our booth just before the doors opened. I think our set-up looked great and very professional. Thank you to Mai for the very functional foam board stands!


Here's the pictures of me and my craft show partner Susan. Susan was amazing about producing a huge number of beautiful cards for the craft show. We had cards, card folders, card purses, chocolate, stamped domino magnets, lollipops and magic reindeer food. Our biggest seller?

Reindeer Poop.
These chocolate covered raisins bagged with reindeer decorated toppers, were the hit. Don't you love how the circle punches and snowflake punch create rudolf's features? The saying on the back says:
I hear you've been naughty, so listen...here's the scoop
Instead of getting coal this year, you're getting reindeer poop!
Unfortunately, there were not a lot of people that came through the doors to take in the craft show so we have a lot of unsold items. Fortunately, our church is having a fundraiser sale next week so I am able to donate my remaining items to this sale. Well, not the Christmas cards since Susan is actually secretly pleased that she doesn't have to make Christmas cards for two years now!
If you want to purchase any of the items as stocking stuffer or teacher gifts, let me know and I will put them aside for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment