Monday, November 28, 2022

A cute Granny Apple Green Santa

Hello!  I'm so excited to share this card with you that I created during my last live video. 



I love how easy it is to colour the train with the amazing Blends markers. 

You'll have the watch the video to see the fine shimmer on the card and learn how I did the fine shimmer. 

Check out the video replay HERE


This would be such a cute Christmas card to send to friends and family. 




Check out the supply list HERE and I will post it below

Thanks for dropping in!  

I hope this card inspires you to create something cute and to use the fun Wink of Stella brush. 




Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            November focus: Santa's Express Suite











You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment