Thursday, August 25, 2022

New Orleans

Hello Friends!  I've arrived here in New Orleans! 

It's the first in person Stampin' event in maybe 2.5 years? 

CRAZY! 

It's a special stampin event for two reasons

1. Kevin (as a supporting demonstrator) had the opportunity to attend this conference with me. 

2. It's my first event in my new job as Canadian Demonstrator Development Manager for Stampin' Up! ®



It felt totally surreal to be packing my bags for a stampin' event.  As tradition has it, my swap cards are NOT done so in the carry on baggage go the adhesive, stamp set, ink, blocks, precut cardstock. 

I remembered to put my scissors in my checked bag not the carry on! 

The best part of Stampin' events is seeing stampin' Friends! 

Nancy is a top performing demonstrator in Canada and I haven't seen her in person in YEARS! 

We've zoomed several times over the past year but it was great to see her in person! 


She lives in Quebec and does all her business in French. 

I was so excited on the plane when I saw she had an empty seat beside her...during the flight I made sure to hop next to her and chat (in French of course!) 

You probably already know that I love talking French and I love stamping so hanging out with Nancy talking about stamping in French was a very fun experience for me! 

The next best thing about Stampin' events is the food! 

As soon as we arrived we ate lunch.  It was so delicious.  I don't know the name of the dish but it was something with the words creole and crawfish. 


And apparently the thing to eat in New Orleans is the Beignets. 
They were not as sweet as I expected.  I will have to do a beignet tasting tour. 

So, I'll be busy with the convention so I don't know if I'll have a lot of time to post but I will try! 

Thanks for dropping in! 



August is the last month to take advantage of the great Saleabration promotion!

Read the details HERE and don't miss out! 





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            August Focus: Saleabration Product Variety












You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment