Sunday, July 3, 2022

Time for a Party!!

Whew!  I'm home from a very full week volunteering up north! 

I was so busy I didn't remember until about noon on July 1st that it was the "go live" date for our new mini catalogue! 😱

Have you browsed the beautiful pages yet? 


View the online version here: 

What's even more exciting is that the new Saleabration promotion has arrived!!! 

(Read more about the amazing saleabration promotion here

What's even more exciting is that I'll be doing a kick off party on my facebook page this Tuesday and part of the party perks is that I am offering a BOGO sale of my retired merchandise! 




Although my holiday catalogue video walk through is on Tuesday @ 2pm eastern, you can start shopping my BOGO Sunday July 3rd 7pm 

In case this is your first time enjoying a BOGO sale with me, let me explain how it works: 

  • Begins Sunday July 3rd  7pm est. and ends Sunday July 10th at midnight est. 
  • Shop early for best selection.
  • Photos of my retired Stampin' Up! product have been loaded into albums in this Facebook Group. 
  • You must join this facebook group to shop (don't have a fb account? It's free to create one or get a friend who has an account to help you shop)
  • I will approve all requests to the group when the virtual "doors open" on Sunday 7pm est and then you can see all the photo albums (remember stampin4fun club members and party hosts from the past year had early access)
  • (Click here to learn more about Stampin4fun club membership)
  • Have fun choosing what you want from my retired product and total up the value
  • Place an order for NEW Stampin' product of the same value and get my retired product FREE! (a great time to shop from the new mini catalogue! )
  • Yes!  Your new product purchase gets you access to the Saleabration gifts! 
  • It's a Buy One Get One Sale! You don't want to miss it!  I don't offer this very often! 
Here's a video that explains how the BOGO sale works


I hope you can see what an amazing opportunity this is to shop! 
Your shopping will get your saleabration gifts from Stampin' Up!®

 plus you can choose equal value product from my gently used retired product! 
Yes! It's true! 
Don't miss out! You're welcome to shop online for a bonus gift or if you need help, my husband is happy to input your order too! (just email him at kevin@kevinko.ca) 

I'm so happy to make the launch of the new holiday catalogue fun for you! 




Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            July Focus: He's all that Suite and Brewed for You!








You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment