Thursday, July 21, 2022

Stamping in Chicoutimi

I had fun sharing my tips on travelling with stampin' supplies! 

In case you didn't hear, probably more than half my suitcase was stamping supplies. 

Yes, I brought more stampin' supplies than I brought clothes! 

I just knew that I couldn't go five weeks without stamping at all! 

That's just impossible! 

If you missed my Tuesday @ 2 video, you can check out the replay HERE

I'm so glad I brought so many ink colours because the coordinating colours are what make the card.  I wanted to have options! 

Here's one of the first cards I made in Chicoutimi


It uses three Saleabration items: Pool Party and Soft Sea Notecards, Amazing Phrasing  and the Wonderful World Stamp set. 
(word on the street is that the notecards are sold out.  I'm not sure if they are coming back in stock but we can hope!) 
Not familiar with saleabration: click HERE

The Wonderful World Stamp Set is bundled with the gorgeous Wonderful World Designer Series Paper and you get both free with a min. $120 order. 


I wished I had some gems or ribbon to add to the card but I didn't bring any embellishments with me so I had to keep the card sweet and simple. 
I had such fun making it I tried another colour combo

Which colour combo do you prefer? 

Let me know in the comments! 

Thanks for dropping in! 
Hope these cards inspire you to create with stamps, ink and paper! 




Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            July Focus: He's the Man/Brewed for You Bundle












You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment