Monday, July 25, 2022

Flirty Hippest Hippos

Hello Friends!  Just sharing a quick post to share another saleabration sample using the Hippest Hippos. 

This is a swap card I received from Brianna Christopherson a fellow Canadian Demonstrator. 


Isn't it cute! 

It never occurred to me to use Flirty Flamingo Cardstock with Orchid Oasis.  It's a sweet combination. 



Don't forget the Hippest Hippos and coordinating dies are only available while supplies last during this Saleabration promotion.  They are a free gift with each $60 spend! 
Free is my favourite price! 
I'll paste the supply list below.  You can click any of the images in the supply list to take you to my online store. 
If you're new to stamping and don't know how to get started, make sure to contact me! 



Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            July Focus: He's the Man/Brewed for You Suite












You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment