Thursday, July 14, 2022

Amazing Phrases Meets Butterfly Kisses

I'm excited to share this project with you. I had so much fun making it! 

The bright cheerful Butterfly Kisses Paper makes me feel happy! 


This card also uses one of my favourite new Saleabration Stamp sets, Amazing Phrases.  I LOVE this set.  

I love the bold wording and how you can mix and match. 


Enjoy the video replay where I show my process of making this card.  It's one of the rare times you will see on camera a card that I am making "from my head". 

(I'm not sure if some of the video got muted by the social media police as I received a copyright warning.  I think I might have sung something in the video again! If the sound disappears for a bit don't be alarmed. It should come back) 



You can get the great Amazing Phrases Stamp set FREE with your min. $120 order! I love the saleabration promotion because it allows you to get FREE stamps! 

Go ahead and browse and shop my online store HERE

The supply list for the card is down at the bottom. 

Thanks for dropping in! 



Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE!  That's 12 written tutorials with videos. 

            July Focus: He's the Man/Brewed for you Suite












You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment
 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment