Thursday, December 2, 2021

A Flirty Night Eden's Garden Card

I absolutely love this card I shared on my live video earlier this week! 

The colour combination of Flirty Flamingo and Night of Navy worked so well with this stamp set! 

I was very impressed with how the "distINKtive" style came out so clearly. The shading built right into the stamp makes it so much more elegant! 


The pretty label die cut from the Eden Dies coordinate so well with the stamp set. 


Feel free to watch the video replay HERE



Thank you for dropping in! 

I'll paste the supply list below so you can easily get what you need to create this card! Clicking on any of the images will take you to my online store. 
Plus, don't forget there are great deals on the clearance rack and the holiday catalogue retiring list! 
Happy stamping! 




Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
December Focus: Free choice with the holiday catalogue: card & non card item for a total of 24 projects! Bonus for December! 


You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment