Thursday, September 2, 2021

Another Stitched Leaves Sample

I LOVED what I created for Tuesday's live stamping time.  
It's a pretty, fall gift packet.  


I have been really loving those Ombre Gift Bags. 
They come in the 5 new in colors and are the perfect size to slip in a hot chocolate package and other treats. 


I used the lovely Stitched leaves dies that I've been showcasing all month to dress up the bag along with the gorgeous Blackberry Beauty Designer Series paper. 


It was so quick and easy to make this!  I hope you feel inspired to create some fall projects too! 
I'll post the replay video below and the supply list at the end of this post. 
Thanks for dropping in! 







Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
September focus: Merriest Moments



You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List
Ombre Gift Bags
$8.25
Brushed Metallic Cardstock
$20.00
Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Cinnamon Cider 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$12.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Blackberry Beauty 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Ornate Frames Dies
$46.00
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack
$15.00
Heartfelt Wishes Cling Stamp Set (English)
$29.00
Stitched Leaves Dies
$48.00
Mini Glue Dots
$7.25
Stampin' Dimensionals
$5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment