Thursday, June 10, 2021

Love Note Gift using Simply Succulents

I had so much fun making this pretty gift on my weekly live video on Tuesday. 


Inside the bag were some love note sized cards tucked into our acetate box. 



You can watch the replay video HERE


I'll paste the supply list below. I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this easy, pretty project with me. 

Thanks for dropping in



June Online Ordering Special: Receive a 4 adhesive sheets (6X12 size) FREE when your online order is $60 or more.  Shop online HERE  





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
June focus: Beauty of the Earth Suite





You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment