Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Kits are Here!

I'm so excited about this new collection from Stampin' Up! 

You know I have always been a fan of kits.  It doesn't matter that I own a lot of stamps and ink and many wonderful tools.  I play with all those things but I also love the ease and simplicity of a kit. 

I can just sit down anywhere, open my kit and create something pretty.  No stress, no fuss. 
Kits also make fantastic gifts! 

Stampin' Up! will now aim to always a variety of  value priced kits on the online store so you can browse the selection (which will regularly be updated so it will always have new and fresh options) 

Just choose the kit you want, follow the directions (or go freestyle with the kit pieces) and enjoy your creations! 

That's it!  It's so easy! 




Head to my online store to check out the available kits now! 

Here's a few of the kits that were available (remember, it's only while supplies last so don't be surprised if you're reading this blog later and the kits shown below are no longer available. Don't fret.  The online store will always have the latest collection )






There are many more! The above is just a selection. 

If you live local to me, you can let me know which kit you want and I believe I can include it in my next group order and you can pick it up from me!  I'm hoping to keep a few on hand too so if you're ever in a pinch for a gift or an activity to do with kids, family or friends, I will be able to help you out with these awesome kits! 

I hope you're as excited as I am about this new kits collection! 


June Online Ordering Special: Receive a 4 adhesive sheets (6X12 size) FREE when your online order is $60 or more.  Shop online HERE  





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
June focus: Beauty of the Earth Suite





You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment