Monday, June 7, 2021

Another Socially Safe Stamp Camp in the Books!

I know I am late doing a recap of the most recent Socially Safe Stamp Camp but I figured better late than never. 

In case you don't know about my Stamp Camp experiences, you can read the evolution and history HERE

I'm pleased to report that we did it again! We made 10 different cards using a variety of different stamp sets, paper and embellishments! I think that's quite a feat during a lockdown! 

The travelling bins travelled further and longer this time as there were more people wanting to take advantage of borrowing my supplies but they still returned back to me in time for the zoom stamp camp session. 


I know everyone enjoys my virtual events differently but I wanted to make Stamp Camp a little bit like a crafting escape while getting an overview of the many many new products in the new annual catalogue! 

To add to the special, escapism feel, I made sure every attendee received a goodie bag of product: 


This sessions goodie bag included blends markers, wink of stella, opal round gems and sponge daubers! (I couldn't resist dressing up the bag with a cute tag of course) 

To add to the inspiration, we had two incredible stamping demonstrations from guest stampers Rose Coleman and Jennifer Cotton. 
I imagined we would all be watching with excitement and I got the idea to provide popcorn as part of the Stamp Camp packages so people could watch and snack (like at the movies!) 

I used the new, pretty ombre gift bags to package the microwave popcorn


Here's just two of the cards we made at the Socially Safe Stamp Camp: 


New colours, new stamps, new ribbon, new embossing folder, new paper, new dies...
Do you get the idea? Stamp camp is all about showing off a huge variety of what's new! 

If you want to see a huge variety of what's new in the holiday catalogue that goes live in August, make sure to register for the August Socially Safe Stamp Camp: 

Sunday August 29th  1pm: Socially Safe Stamp Camp: Make 10 different cards, enjoy inspiring stamping demonstrations and receive a goodie bag of product. The focus will be on being inspired with new holiday catalogue products! If public health guidelines allow, choose a Saturday stamping slot to use my new stamps and inks or else we’ll do a travelling bin system so you can stamp at home. (GTA option only) Cost: $65. Save $10 for Stampin4fun club members and Team S.T.I.C. (shipping add $15) RSVP by August 1st

Even those who were long distance and couldn't borrow my stamps and ink still expressed that they loved the experience and have already signed up for the next one! 

Hope you'll join us! 

Thanks for dropping in! 





June Online Ordering Special: Receive a 4 adhesive sheets (6X12 size) FREE when your online order is $60 or more.  Shop online HERE  





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
June focus: Beauty of the Earth Suite





You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment