Monday, February 1, 2021

The craftermath!

Did you read about the lead up to my Socially safe stamp camp?  You can read about it HERE
We had the zoom portion of our stamp camp yesterday afternoon and I think it went well! 
It was wonderful to see all the happy stamping faces on my computer screen and read the comments in the chat box. 

I managed to demonstrate all 10 of the cards AND show off some swap cards I received as well! 


After any stamping event there is always a "craftermath"
That's what I call the mess all around my desk, floor, and shelves after an event. 

This morning when I came down to the craft cave that was the first thing I wanted to do: clean up the craftermath! 

Yes, I know I could clean it up after the event but I never do that.  Usually right after an event, I turn off my computer, turn off my light and go upstairs.  I literally leave the mess exactly where it is. 
Once I came down the next morning and saw that I had left an ink pad open on my desk after a class! 

Anyway, I digress. 
I came down this morning to clean the craftermath and of course there were random card pieces related to the stamp camp cards that I felt obliged to turn into a card even though I couldn't find the other pieces. 

For example, I had most everything for this Simply Succulent card we did at stamp camp but for some reason no sahara sand base that was supposed to go with the card could be found. 

Therefore I grabbed a crumb cake cardstock base I had on hand to complete the card. 



Which one do you prefer? 



Well, we had a great time at the Socially Safe stamp camp and I think it was still a great way to get a taste of all the new goodies in the Jan-June mini catalogue! 

The next Stampin4fun Socially Safe Stamp camp will be the last weekend in May!  I'm hoping we can gather in small groups with set time slots by then but if not, I know that the travelling stamping bins are an option!  It worked this time and I hope that means it will work next time if we're still not allowed to gather at a rental location. 
Interested in signing up for the May Stamp Camp?  Register HERE
Thanks for dropping in! I'll post the card supplies below. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment