Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Saleabration Starts today!

It's the first day of saleabration!!! 
Wooohoo!!! 
Just in case you can't tell my excitment, I'll do another woohoo!!! 

Stampin' Up! gives everyone free stamps during saleabration!!! 
What a happy time! 

In case you need to learn about saleabration, make sure to read my blog post here

I promised to do a saleabration streak and share a new saleabration sample each day every day this week!  I'll even see if I can streak for two weeks! 
We'll see how it goes! 

Here's today's sample! 



It was one of the make n takes from my annual customer appreciation event held on Sunday.  It was completely virtual this year which was new...but we still had fun! 

I'll paste the supply list below.  If you click on any of the images in the supply list below it should take you to my online store so you can shop and get your saleabration freebie too! 

I would love to tell you more about my recent customer appreciation event but it's Tuesday and I have to get ready for Tuesday @ 2 live video. 

Come join me on my facebook page each week to see what I'm creating and chat live with me! 
Tuesdays 2pm eastern time. 






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment