Thursday, October 1, 2020

Kicking off with Gnome for the Holidays

World Cardmaking Day is on Saturday! 

I thought it would be fun to do a four day Facebook party with some different stamping experiences each day. 




Today I kicked off the party by doing a few stamping demonstrations in my facebook group.  

Here's the two cards I demonstrated: 

I thought this one was a perfect sweet and simple card that showcases our great DSP and the cute stamp! 


Did I mention that there is a Designer Series paper sale going on in October?  So the paper on this card is on sale!  We love sales! 
You can read about it in my newsletter here. 



This card was inspired by one I saw on pinterest from Laura Mackie.  I changed it up a bit. 

As usual with my facebook parties I love to give some special party perks.  

I've got a door prize which is red rhinestones and gilded gems
(because who can't use more gems as we ramp up crafting for the holidays? )

I've got an early bird gift for anyone who places a $60 or more order by October 2nd

You can choose a brand new spool of the metallic seaside spray ribbon or a brand new spool of the White Crinkled seam binding ribbon




There's more which I tried to note on this graphic


Plus there will be a prize drawing for anyone who participates in the mystery stamping on Friday and Stampers Show and Share on Saturday! 

Well, in case you missed the kick off or you don't have facebook, you can watch the replay HERE
Enjoy! 


I'll list the supplies I used on the two cards in the supply list at the end of this post. 

Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order







For the Seaside spray gnome card: 




Product List
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment