Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Beautiful Peony Suite

Happy Canada Day!

Since I didn't do a Tuesday @ 2 video yesterday, I can't share a replay of that video.  (I'm just taking a little staycation but I'll be back live next Tuesday!) 

In case you would still like to watch a little video, I thought I would share this video from Stampin' Up! showcasing the Peony Garden Suite

So many gorgeous items in this suite! 









I'm so excited to share the products with you in my Prized Peony Class on July 25th

Here's the details as I would love for you to join in!  Register HERE

Saturday. July 25th 1pm Prized Peony Class: Make 8 gorgeous cards using the Prized Peony Stamp set.  Receive the card packets and the stunning stamp set delivered to your door and join in the zoom video class to learn tips and tricks for creating your cards. Cost: $50.  Add on the coordinating dies for only $47 more.  Register by July 6th










Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment