Monday, June 22, 2020

Calming Tasteful Touches

We had such a fun time on Friday at the Get Set for Summer Stampin' Bingo!
We stamped 4 cards showcasing new product and played some rounds of bingo for some great prizes!



Congratulations to Donna L who won the grand prize!  However I know everyone was a winner since each participant received cardmaking packets for 4 cards and a spool of the new faux suede espresso ribbon!

For your stampin' inspiration today, I thought I would share one of the cards we made at Friday's class.  This card uses calming neutral colours of Early Espresso and Very vanilla. This was a CASE from a swap card I received from a fellow Canadian demonstrator. (Lesley Poper...I think...)


I really enjoy this tasteful touches stamp set because of the sentiments.  I feel like the font is so calming and flowing.  I think the geometric background images are a hidden gem as well! 


If you joined in on Friday's class, you'll remember that I was digging around for my wink of stella pen and couldn't find it .  I wondered if one of my children had taken it for some reason. 
I am pleased to report that I found my wink of stella brushes!  They were hiding under the storage container in my drawer.  Yay! 
I right away glammed up the branch element on the card! 


Just a wink of glitter makes everything better! 

Thanks for dropping in!  Hope this card gives you some ideas for your next stamping project! 
I'll paste the supply list below! 








Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment