Thursday, April 23, 2020

Get a Copy of the new catalogue and other info

Yesterday Stampin' Up! released a list of products retiring!
This means it's last chance to nab some beautiful items. 
Although saying farewell to some items is sad, it just means two things:

1) Shop for favourite retiring things before they are gone
You can message me your order or shop online



2) The new catalogue is coming and it will have new beautiful things!
Make sure to get on my mailing list to get a copy of the new catalogue!
Register HERE to get on my new catalogue mailing list!


Don't forget we already got a sneak peek of a new suite from the new catalogue! 
Hello Ornate Garden Suite! 


Here's a card that shows off the gorgeous DSP and embossing folder associated with this suite



Can you see the gold foil shimmer????  EEEk! 

See and Shop the whole Ornate Garden Suite HERE

so you can get my special ornate garden tutorial offer! (see it HERE) 




I know that's a lot of news for today but I had to share!
Thanks for dropping in!





Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment