Monday, April 27, 2020

Don't forget the men!

May is typically the month when I make sure to have a "man" Class.  Yes, my man class is a class where the cards we make are appropriate to give to the men in our lives.

Since I am mailing out cardmaking kits now, I need to get a headcount a lot earlier than in the past.

So, now is a reminder to register for the Sweet and Simple Card Class: Masculine Theme

Here's a little sneak peek for you!



If you're anything like me, stamping with flowers and soft, pretty colours is easy!

It's the man cards that take a little more thought and effort!

Let me help you out so you'll be all set for Father's day and for the men in your life!

Register for the Sweet and Simple Class in May! It's a great deal because you get a free ink pad of your choice included in the class fee!

Wed. May 27th  6:30 pm Sweet and Simple Card Class—Masculine theme: Join me online for this annual tradition of the “man class”. You’ll learn how to make 4 masculine theme cards just in time to honour the fathers and men in your life.  Cardmaking packets will be delivered to your door! Precut cardstock, papers, envelopes and embellishments PLUS an ink pad of your colour choice will be included. .  Cards will be appropriate for beginner stampers so don’t hesitate to join in and invite a friend! Cost: $20 

by May 6th.


Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment