Monday, March 9, 2020

Cheerful Blooms

EEEk!  We are in the final weeks of Saleabration! This hallmark promotion ends March 31st.  I don't want anyone to miss out on taking advantage of the saleabration specials.

The most popular way to take advantage of saleabration is to shop!

When you place an order of at least $60 you can choose a level 1 saleabration gift for FREE!
When you order reaches $120 you can choose a level 2 saleabration gift for free!  (or you can choose 2 level 1 gifts)

These gifts are valued at around $15-$20 and consist of stamp sets, punches, paper and more!
Check out all the saleabration shopping gifts HERE


Here's a little inspiration from a swap card I received from Team S.T.I.C girl Ashley B.


The colours are so happy and cheerful.  I can't help but smile when I see this card! 

This card uses three saleabration gifts: 
Thoughtful Blooms stamp set (free with your $60 order) 


Sending you Thoughts Stamp set (free with $60 order) 



and the Small  Bloom Punch: (free with a $120 order) 



Check out the supply list below and don't miss out on shopping during Saleabration!
Head to my online store now or contact me directly!

Thanks for dropping in!

Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment