Saturday, January 4, 2020

Saleabration Streak

As promised, I'm trying to share a saleabration sample every day for a week so you can get a taste of the wonderful products that you can get absolutely FREE during saleabration.

Today I have a swap card I received from my friend and fellow demonstrator Rose Coleman.  I love this swap because it reminds me I need to get ready for Lunar new year which is in just a few weeks!




It uses the new saleabration bundle called Power of Hope.  (It also uses the pretty Golden Honey DSP I showed yesterday) 
This is a bundle consisting of the Power of Hope stamp set and the Stone 3D embossing folder. 




You get this bundle FREE with a $120 spend.  Buy whatever you want...as long as it totals $120 you can add on the Power of Hope Bundle absolutely free!



Don't miss saleabration...it only happens once a year!
Shop Now! 

Need a run down on what saleabration is about?  Read this post HERE



Product List





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment