Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Quick and easy!

Today's saleabration highlight is the Kerchief Card Kit.

Kits make me happy because they are so easy to do when one has a busy lifestyle.

I did my kit when I was on a road trip to Buffalo with the family.
We are a family of five so anytime we go on vacation getting ready to head out on the town is a big production  Usually we are all in one hotel room where there is only one bathroom.
It always seems so complicated....who's using the bathroom now...who called it next?  Who's going to get breakfast...who tripped over someones mess on the floor...
Getting out and going always takes forever!!!

It's always the same story.

So on this recent trip I grabbed the Kerchief card kit before leaving home.  It was perfect because it doesn't require any stamping. I just brought my snail and this kit!
So while everyone was trying to get ready to go out, I just tried to stay out of everyone's way and did my kit.  It was a lot more therapeutic and relaxing then trying to repeatedly tell my kids to pick their stuff off the floor and negotiating bathroom line ups.


Then it was all set to display at my recent customer appreciation event and I know I'll be able to send them out easily since the kit comes with envelopes! 


This kit is also perfect to give as a gift. 

You can only get this pretty kit with a $60 order during saleabration.  Don't wait because supplies may run out. 
Feel free to shop online to take advantage of my January online ordering special or of course you can always message me directly and I can place the order for you so you can get your kit FREE!

Oh yes, in case you are wondering, we finally did get out of the Buffalo hotel room and enjoyed some fun.  We ate at Crackel Barrel restaurant, had brunch with santa and enjoyed the evening holiday lights! 














Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment