Monday, December 16, 2019

#Elfie


Happy Monday!  Just a quick post today to share some inspiration using a retiring stamp set called #Elfie. This set is so cute, it's sad it's retiring!






This was one of the cards that kids and parents made at a parent council organized fundraiser at a local school.



Cardmaking makes for a great and fun fundraiser!
The kids had a blast stamping the images  (I used the stamparatus to make it easier for them)
and they really enjoyed colouring!
I felt like fun was had by all at the fundraiser!  From the sale of registrations and from the kits that were sold on the evening of the event, the parent council raised about $300.

I know this week will be busy with last minute preparations for the holidays but I'll try to post when I can!

Don't forget to nab your favourite items (like #elfie) before they retire!
I'll post the supply list below.  Click on any of the images to take you to my online store or click HERE
Thanks for dropping in!



Product List








Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment