Monday, October 28, 2019

quick inspiration

You know how accountants have busy season?  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have a busy season too.  I'm in it right now!  This is the season to help ladies get ready to give special handmade gifts and cards.
I just came back from the Ladies Retreat Weekend so I'll need to keep this post short since for some reason I did not sleep well last night.  (I slept great at the hotel during the retreat but couldn't sleep last night) Maybe I was just still so pumped up from seeing all the happy chatter and crafting going on all weekend.


I"ll post more photos when I get time to post a weekend retreat recap
For your inspiration today here's a simple but beautiful card we made at the retreat weekend.


I'll paste the supply list below.  Just a few more days to take advantage of the october online ordering special!  Browse my online store! 

Thanks for dropping in!  I'll try to share when I can in between my busy season activities! 


Product List










Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment