Monday, July 22, 2019

Photos from super Saturday!

This will be a quick post but I had to share some photos from Saturday’s stampin day. 
Because of the incentive trip and then leaving for northern Ontario next week, there wasn’t a lot of days in my calendar to insert stamping events. 
It seemed best to just put everything on one day and make it a super Saturday! 
I believe there were 4 things going on Saturday! 
1) ladies retreat day: a day to craft and enjoy to your hearts content. It was meant to be a day version of my popular ladies retreat weekend. Ladies can come and work on whatever they want. There was food and chatter and gifts! 
Here’s a few photos 








What really made the retreat special was that one attendee was from Columbia. No, not British Columbia...Columbia South America! 
She contacted me though email asking to register. At first I thought she didn’t understand that this was an event in Markham, Ontario and I explained she needed to pay in advance. She prepaid and arrived with her husband and daughter having taken public transit and Uber to get to the hall. Through translation services of her husband and daughter, I learned that she owned a scrapbooking store in Columbia and she was coming to Toronto to visit her son who attends George brown college. She was looking forward to using Stampin Up products as it is very difficult to have access to craft supplies in Columbia. She had a blast! She stamped the make n takes and browsed the catalogue. Browsing the catalogue is not really the right word. Maybe she devoured the catalogue? She checked out the projects the other ladies made, she ate and she took lots of photos! We were like her tourist attraction! 
Her happiness made my day and was just another example of why I love my job!! ❤️ 








2) my lots of cheer class also ran that day. Everyone who registered made 8 cards using the cute lots of cheer stamp set 
3) sweet and simple class: Christmas in July theme 




Since we had a bit of a Christmas theme going  on, I made this cute little elf bucket as a gift for my ladies retreat day attendees 






4) Team STIC silver elite retreat. Once a year I like to do something special for the silver elite and above titled demonstrators on my team. This year, their treat was to attend my ladies retreat day for free and enjoy a few extra goodies. I love these ladies and what they bring to Team STIC. 
My favourite gift I gave them was a seaside spray colored scarf with silver accents. 






It was a wonderful super Saturday! I hope you will come and enjoy a stamping event with me soon! There’s just 5 spots left for my popular Holiday catalogue stamp camp on September 14th. I didn’t even set up a registration page for it since stamp camp often fills up through repeat attendees and word of mouth. 
If you would like to nab one of the last spots, just let me know! http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/genevieve/contactme

Thanks for dropping in and letting me share the happiness of super Saturday with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment