Tuesday, June 11, 2019

It's time for a facebook party!



Happy Tuesday!  Well, I've had fun the past couple weekends kicking off the new catalogue!  Two weekends ago was the host appreciation event, &  last weekend was stamp camp.  This weekend we'll be celebrating my birthday and Father's day  but I didn't want to forget all of you who are long distance or weren't able to make it to my kick off events.
Soooo....
Get ready for the New Catalogue Facebook party!



Have you drooled over the new catalogue and marked all your favourites?  This facebook party will have stamping projects showcasing the new products and of course there will be shopping specials so you can justify buying all the happy stamping goodies you'd like!

Mark your calendar for Sunday June 23rd!  2pm EDT.  It's always more fun to be in the party live! 
If you can't be live, don't panic!  Party posts will be able to be viewed later and party perks and shopping specials are available for 48 hours afterwards!

The party will take place in my closed facebook group called Stampin4fun with Gen
Here's the link to join if you haven't joined the group already.

One of the cards I will be demonstrating is this card we made at Stamp camp.  I love it so much and I can't wait to stamp it with you!

I feel like this card is simple and dressed up all in one!

Thanks for dropping in!  Hope to party with you in my facebook group on June 23rd! 












Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment