Monday, February 18, 2019

Valentines Happiness

Happy Monday!  I had meant to post these photos on Friday but better late than never!

I just thought it would be fun to share some photos of our family Valentines activities.

Kevin and I went to a couples comedy night at a community church in Newmarket.

The evening was fun and we enjoyed dinner beforehand.

I love eating at Panera bread. So yummy!   Of course we didn't go out actually on Valentines day because we've been married almost 23 years and we know that it's much more pleasant to celebrate on a different day because restaurants are not as busy.



I also had a fun time crafting with my little guy as we made little treat holders using the Paper Pumpkin


On the actual Valentines Day, I made sure to give hubby a card and a little bag of candy and treats.
I loved the card I designed for him.

Did I mention that I've been taking French classes each week and I love it?  So that's why the card is in french.
I'm using the So Hoppy Together Saleabration stamp set! Make sure to get your free stamp sets during saleabration.  Exclusive items like this cute hoppy together set are only available until the end of March or while supplies last.  After that, they are GONE!!
Head to my online store now! Every $60 order gets you freebies!
I'm also using the soon to be available Hop Around Franelit dies.  You'll be able to buy the coordinating dies March 1st only for a limited time.
However, you can get them now when you join my team!!!   It's one of the many perks of being a part of the Stampin' Up! family!



I also made a card for each of the kids and put together a little bucket of treats for them.

I think Valentines is just about celebrating and sharing love and friendship. 
Plus it's fun to eat more chocolate! 

Thanks for dropping in today! 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment