Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Fun: Watch it Wednesday


Did you hear the news?  Paper Pumpkin is turning six!  I can't believe it's already been six years that this fun crafting subscription program has been running!
Make sure you don't miss ordering a March box!  You must subscribe before March 10th to get the March box.  It's extra special because you get a bonus free stamp set as a birthday gift from Paper pumpkin!
That's an amazing value!
Choose the prepaid option where you prepay for a set number of months or choose the month to month subscription option.  It's totally up to you!



I still love getting my surprise craft box delivered to my door!

Check out today's Watch it wednesday video which is a recording of my facebook live video yesterday.  (I try to get on every Tuesday at 2pm on my facebook page to share some stamping inspiration)





I love my alternate project that I made using the paper pumpkin stamp in the February kit.  The exclusive stamps are really one of the great perks of paper pumpkin!


Thanks for dropping in!  Make sure to subscribe to paper pumpkin before March 10th to get the wonderful March box that has a free stamp set for you!!!

If you have any difficulty getting set up, make sure to contact me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment