Thursday, January 31, 2019

Just a little treat

Hello!  Thanks for dropping in!  I'm sorry that Watch it Wednesday is showing up on a Thursday again but time escaped me as I was prepping for last night's card class. It may have been super cold outside but we stayed warm inside and enjoyed some cardmaking and hand treatments. I thought it would be fun to pretend that we were stamping at the spa!
Who doesn't love a good spa night?

We had a great time!  Here's a few photos.  Of course I wish I took more photos but I was too busy chatting!





Anyway, onto todays video.  It's a recording of the facebook live I did on my facebook page earlier this week. 

I showed how to make this little treat packet. 











Here's the supply list for the little treat



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment