Thursday, December 13, 2018

Don't forget the Year End Close-out is On!

I can't help but share some more inspiration using retiring product.  I can't stress enough that we are into the final weeks of the holiday catalogue and when it's gone...it's gone!



Please don't ask me in January about the Beautiful Blizzard Stamp set...because after January 2nd I won't be able to get it for you and then we'll both be sad (insert very sad face here)

I love this set because although it can be used for Christmas, it can be used all throughout the winter!

I made this card last week and it's meant to be a friendship card.


Inside the card the stamped sentiment says: 

And YOU are extraordinary

The Beautiful Blizzard stamp set is so great!  It's got images and words which makes it so versatile! 


The Wood mount version of this set is on SALE during the Year End closeout. 

Head to my online store to see all the Year End Closeout items! 







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment