Tuesday, November 27, 2018

A Little Spring catalogue excitement!

The Spring Occasions Catalogue and Saleabration sale begins January 3rd.  That sort of seems like a long time away but it will be here before we know it.

So we need to get prepared.

How shall we get prepared?

Enjoy samples using Spring catalogue products.
Check

Here are the make n takes made at the recent Stampin' Up! convention.  I can't even say I made these samples.  Team S.T.I.C girl Maureen helped make my samples because I was too overwhelmed talking to people and taking in the buzzing atmosphere at convention. 


I will say the stitched design on this card,  made with the big shot is super sweet


Next thing to do to get ready is to make sure you have a copy of the spring catalogue. 
Have you opted in to receive your catalogue from me yet? 

If not, you'd better do it soon!  I send out catalogues free to those who have shopped with me in the last 6 months.  Even if you haven't shopped with me, I"m happy to send you a catalogue if you don't mind covering the small fee but I need to know who to send catalogues to! 


(There is NO NEED to fill out the survey if you are a Stampin4fun club member or if you have a booked party date with me.  You will automatically be added to my new catalogue list) 



Next thing on the list is to make sure to come enjoy new catalogue events with me! 

Here's 2 events you need to know about

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT

Jan 02 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM  (Eastern)
It's time for my Annual customer appreciation Event.  This is a free event to anyone who has shopped with me this past year.  Come enjoy some eats and treats and be the first to stamp with the new occasions catalogue and saleabration goodies. 

My buy one get one sale table will be set up! 
I'll have hundreds of dollars of merchandise for sale! 

FREE for customers this past year
$10 for adult guests
Drop in style at my home  RSVP required

NO FRILLS STAMP CAMP 


Want to create 10 beautiful all occasion cards using new catalogue product but you missed registering for the stamp camp before it filled up?  Or maybe the stamp camp cost was out of your budget?

The No Frills Stamp camp is perfect for you!
Enjoy stamping 10 beautiful cards, nibble on light snacks and receive a goodie bag of product.  It's a perfect way to get the flavour of the new catalogue while enjoying some stamping happy time.
RSVP by December 13th.

Event date: Saturday January 19th 3:30pm


So that's your get ready for the spring catalogue check list

Do all three things: 
1. Enjoy new catalogue samples
2. Opt in to receive a new catalogue from me
3. register for new catalogue events

Then you'll be well prepared! 

Thanks for dropping in!  Don't hesitate to contact me anytime! 





No comments:

Post a Comment