Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sympathy


I just came home from another wonderful Sweet and Simple Card Class. I love my monthly card class because it's a place to just do some relaxing stamping and I love seeing the ladies enjoy themselves and chatting with their table mates.




We also enjoyed some snacking...this spinach pie was quite enjoyed by all.

Here's one of the cards we made. The theme this month was Sympathy cards.  I always feel it's good to have some on hand because it's the sort of thing like when you need one you're never in the mood to make it.



I feel like the velvet ribbon and the Frosted Floral DSP really jazzed up this card.  You can't see in the photo but the paper has a pearlized shine to it!

For today's watch it Wednesday I thought I would share a video that gives you a quick overview of all the paper in the holiday catalogue.

Watch, drool, enjoy!
Thanks for dropping in!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment