Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Santa's Workshop

I'm excited about my upcoming Santa's Workshop class!  Everyone is welcome to choose any of the various options.   You can check it all out on my website: 

Today I want to highlight the 20 Christmas cards option.

This is a great option to do at the live event on November 18th but it is also perfect for anyone who can't attend and wants to do the 20 cards at home because I will send you all the supplies and you can make the complete cards on your own!
It is $40 to do the class live and if you want things mailed to you, just tack on $10.

We'll be using the cute Santa's workshop Memories and More card pack.



 They will be dressed up with extra embellishments or cardstock and ta da, you'll have 20 cards done in a jiffy!

If you are long distance, I will send you a pdf of photos and tips so you can complete the cards at home.

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards.


Hope you can enjoy this 20 Christmas card class with me...in person on November 18th or take it to go! 
RSVP today!  Registration deadline is November 5th! 




No comments:

Post a Comment